Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can I have an un serialized frame shipped from overseas?

Can I have an un serialized frame shipped to me from another country? It’s an aluminum frame id like to replace my polymer with. 

My current frame is serialized but the replacement frames are not they are blanks. The current gun is also serialized on the trigger housing like the sig p320. 

2 hours ago, Twilk73 said:

Can I have an un serialized frame shipped to me from another country? It’s an aluminum frame id like to replace my polymer with. 

My current frame is serialized but the replacement frames are not they are blanks. The current gun is also serialized on the trigger housing like the sig p320. 

I think I would check with the manufacturer and see what they say the firearm is. If the firearm is a trigger control group like on a 320 I would think getting a grip frame shipped would be no issue. If the manufacturer says that the grip is the frame, then I would think there would be an issue.

I would definitely do more research though, but that's where I would start. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge on the subject will chime in