Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

APEX 10: Now even more affordable!

Was talking to a CSR at Dillon Precision last week and he commented that they are fully stocked on reloaders now. 

I wonder if the sales of reloaders have slowed as a result of primer prices and the current availability of 1000 round cases of 9mm brass cased ammo selling for $250-$300 shipped per case….  Again, just speculating, but this could be the reason Mark7 reduced their pricing also.  RCBS has HUGE rebates going on also right now….

Wonder if one would be better off purchasing two X-10’s vs. one Apex 10….

Edited by Sigarmsp226
Spellling

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:49 PM, Sigarmsp226 said:

Was talking to a CSR at Dillon Precision last week and he commented that they are fully stocked on reloaders now. 

I wonder if the sales of reloaders have slowed as a result of primer prices and the current availability of 1000 round cases of 9mm brass cased ammo selling for $250-$300 shipped per case….  Again, just speculating, but this could be the reason Mark7 reduced their pricing also.  RCBS has HUGE rebates going on also right now….

Wonder if one would be better off purchasing two X-10’s vs. one Apex 10….

Cant buy anythign from Dillon if they dont have it.. I saw a good deal on a NIB SDB at a local gunshop,, set up for either 9 or 38... Go on Dillon websight and ZERO caliber conversions or dies are available....  I mean the SDB uses propriety dies and not like any one other than a SDB owner would be buying them.. So tired of everythign everywhere gun related out of stock

Edited by Joe4d

3 hours ago, SIGcurious said:

Is there any advantage now to the Dillon RL1100 if the Apex is selling at around the same price?  Unless I'm missing something ... a RL1100 w/ caliber kit = Apex 10.

As a LONG TERM Dillon user that replaced the RL1100 with an Apex10, I can totally confirm that the 10 stations on the Apex 10 is a GAME CHANGER!  And the Mark 7 machines are precison, CNC manufactured!

And with the ability to update to a DIGITAL automation system that integrates some excellent sensors, I think you would be 110% satisfied with the Apex 10 along with Mark 7's EXCELLENT Customer Service!

👍👍

Without carbide to make dies i.e. conversion kits for Square Deal B presses....Dillon has no presses to sell.

Spurts of conversions come out.  But, Dillon is still in supply chain issue with carbide for dies.

Due to unprecedented demand, we are not accepting backorders on out of stock magazines, bullets, brass and some other items.    Our future cost and delivery are uncertain at this point.  If you see an item that displays "Out of Stock" that means we hope to get it back in stock but do not allow backorders.  Items that say "backorder" means the item IS expected back in stock and you may backorder it.  

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT DIES:

Dillon Precision has added a second domestic carbide supplier. Their job is to make large quantities of a single caliber handgun carbide insert. They are finishing 45ACP now and beginning 38/357. After they finish those calibers, the next two they will make are 10mm/40 S&W and 380ACP. Our primary carbide supplier is currently concentrating on 300 Blackout and 223 Remington. They are also making small quantities of handgun carbide in the calibers not coming from our new supplier. The dates below are our current estimate for delivery, based on recent delivery history and knowledge of what we expect to be delivered and when we expect to receive it.

Reloading Machines:

• Square Deal B - Refer to caliber lead times
  • RL550C - In Stock
  • XL750 - In Stock
  • Super 1050 - Refer to caliber lead times
  • Super 1050 (no dies) - In Stock
  • RL1100 - Refer to caliber lead times
  • RL1100 (no dies) - In Stock
  • CP2000 - In Stock
  • SL900 - In Stock
  • Essentials Packages - 60 weeks (dies)

Carbide Die Orders Placed Before 9/1/2022