Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

38 spl case price

gr7070

What's a fair price for once-fired 38 spl cases? Straight from the range, dirty, fired primers. 

I'm in Austin, TX if that matters. 

Much thanks in advance!

Edited by gr7070

Admins probably gonna hunt you down for looking like circumventing classified rules.
You could scroll through the non dealer brass adds,,, but looks like at around $45 per k shipped it will sit awhile but eventually sell.  Its not a super high volume reloaded case with alot of turnover like the auto shooters, Rev guys tend to get most of our brass back . 
If it was my brass Id survey it and see if it is mostly 1 headstamp, and put it in a medium flat rate box, weigh it, subtract out the box weight and post it for $45 per K and see what happens.  Personally I will probably be shopping for some soon.,,
Setting up press whcih is till boxed up,,,, but when I do I will set it up for 38 and load about 10 K before switching over to 38 SC 

9 hours ago, Joe4d said:

Admins probably gonna hunt you down for looking like circumventing classified rules.

Literally just want to know what's an appropriate price. Not trying to sell anything here.