Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5.0 Modern Classic Slide

Slow250

Anyone have one of these from Gray Guns? On sale right now, considering one. I would go with the 4.7" which several on here have posted about, but they're out. Wondering if anyone had any experience with the 5, specifically is it more accurate than the Legion slide/barrel and is it as reliable as the stock setup? My legion runs great with any ammo I use, but is less accurate than my other similar guns.

12 hours ago, Slow250 said:

Anyone have one of these from Gray Guns? On sale right now, considering one. I would go with the 4.7" which several on here have posted about, but they're out. Wondering if anyone had any experience with the 5, specifically is it more accurate than the Legion slide/barrel and is it as reliable as the stock setup? My legion runs great with any ammo I use, but is less accurate than my other similar guns.

I think the 4.7" is more about balance than anything else.

I just built the lockwood. The build quality is very high. Tollerences are very tight. I cerakoted it and was not able to put the barrel in with both coated. I had to blast the coating off the barrel to get it in. I have not shot at paper to get an idea of accuracy yet, but the groupings seemed very good on steel.

• 2 weeks later...