Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Roll sizer commercial model power requirements US

12 hours ago, sharko said:

On the stock shellplate I just used a round over bit on my router table and it improved it allot. Still not as good at the AA though. 

Thank you! My AA plate arrived yesterday but I wanted to share your modification with a couple friends. Seems like a valuable tweek for anyone with the oem Dillon plate. 

On 7/20/2023 at 10:51 PM, N7VY said:

I agree that the DA case feeder plate is worth every penny. It runs so much better than the Dillon small pistol plate.

9mm only . So far, it appears that using that plate with the old style Dillion 2 speed case feeder cuts down on jams and upside down cases as well as increases feed rate enough to run the case feeder at what should be 5,000 cases per hour with the Dillon switch on high. At 6,000 cases per hour the Dillon could almost but not quite keep up. With the old shell plate I don't think it could have kept up at 4,000 cases per hour and I had the sizer running at 3000. 

Reloading with the switch on slow speed I haven't done much of yet, but what little I have done suggests fewer jams or upside down cases. 

Edited by IHAVEGAS

Speaking of the commercial Roll Sizer, does anyone else have an issue with their 223 brass tipping over during operation?  Has anyone come up with a fix for that if they have this issue, or figured out how to prevent them from tipping over to begin with?