Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a CZP10c trigger upgrade

Nick_shoots_fast

I carry a p10c and looking to upgrade the trigger and didn’t know what everyone recommends. Looking to make it lighter than what it currently is stock. 

This is my carry gun. No, I don’t need a lecture on what you think my trigger pull weight should be for MY carry gun. 

Edited by Nick_shoots_fast

I have tried the HBI system and the Apex. I now have a combination of both in my match gun. HBI is a good trigger system but be weary with their striker springs. I had one completely turn into spaghetti in the middle of a match. I know someone else had the same thing too. I use the HBI shoe with the Apex backplate. I use the factory striker spring and still get a nice 3.25 to 3.5lb trigger pull. That's my preference on that type of gun.

HBI is a really good choice if you have large-xl hands the apex trigger shoe that comes with the apex trigger kit will be good for small up to large. Yes I know there is overlap in that, but you can go either way for reach if you have large size hands. I hope this helps.

If their CZ offering is anything close

to as good as their Glock trigger.. I’d give a look to MCARBO. 

Breaks ar 90°. Pre/Post travel adjustments. Not just a run of the mill trigger shoe. They’ve don’t something nice here. 

I run an Apex in my G34.5, but the MCARBO in my G24 blows it out of the water. Unfortunately they only make them for Gen3 Glocks… but they do have one for the P-10 guns. 

2E3F3261-D876-43FC-8673-3B11AD543A89.thumb.jpeg.e24bd0784356f61f9d887a801b192848.jpeg

I've got an overwatch precision kit in my F as well as an HBI -10% spring. It lightens up the trigger a bit and feels pretty good. It doesn't get as light as some other platforms but it seems perfectly reasonable for a CO gun and/or carry gun.