Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Springfield Xd In 45 Acp Here Is The Proof

R/T Performance

I will stick with my G21 as the trigger is far better than the XD.

Never shot a G21 but I have fired a G36 and compared to my XD-40 Tactical I found the glock trigger mushy at the break compared to the XD. A guy I shoot will sent his XD-9 Tactical to Rich over at Canyon Creek and WOW!, the trigger job was amazing. Comparable to a good 1911 trigger.

It will be interesting to see if an XD-40 Tactical slide will fit on the XD-45ACP frame. Put some Teflons inserts in the magazine to make it work with 40S&W and an extended base pad and ZAP XD-40 Limited gun here we come.

I will be interested to get my hand on one. Not sure if I will buy but I definitely want a close look at one.

mcb

I will stick with my G21 as the trigger is far better than the XD.

Never shot a G21 but I have fired a G36 and compared to my XD-40 Tactical I found the glock trigger mushy at the break compared to the XD. A guy I shoot will sent his XD-9 Tactical to Rich over at Canyon Creek and WOW!, the trigger job was amazing. Comparable to a good 1911 trigger.

It will be interesting to see if an XD-40 Tactical slide will fit on the XD-45ACP frame. Put some Teflons inserts in the magazine to make it work with 40S&W and an extended base pad and ZAP XD-40 Limited gun here we come.

I will be interested to get my hand on one. Not sure if I will buy but I definitely want a close look at one.

mcb

I would put any of my canyon creek trigger up agianst even a 1911.Simply put sweet and smooth.

Yes I hope the slide fits :D

• 2 weeks later...