Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Between 2 Sigs

riden

Essentially I would get a hold of both grips.  See how they feel in your hands.  I find the AXG more comfortable and you can change the side panels of various configurations.  Also something to consider is the AXG is going to be lighter than the TXG grip on the Spectre Comp it might transition better.

I use a customized Sig P320 for open steel, works great with the double alpha x-racer holster.  The specter comp looks like it has the same grip as what I have on my open, same works with the legion and max for that x-racer holster.  If I didn’t build the Sig P320 that I have I might have gone with the specter comp.  

I hate to be that guy.. but after going down the sig rabbit hole and spending a bunch of money on one, I'd spend a little more up front and go with something that has a better trigger. don't get me wrong, I think sig probably has the best striker fired trigger on the market. YMMV

But to answer your question, I would go with the Spectre, based on the info from sigs website it's going to be heavier which is a plus and has less reciprocating mass than an integral comp.

On 2/1/2023 at 7:23 PM, JoeMKY said:

I use a customized Sig P320 for open steel, works great with the double alpha x-racer holster.  The specter comp looks like it has the same grip as what I have on my open, same works with the legion and max for that x-racer holster.  If I didn’t build the Sig P320 that I have I might have gone with the specter comp.  

Thanks for the comment & advice!

• 1 month later...