Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who make this adjustable trigger shoe?

MJ13

Does anyone know who makes this adjustable trigger shoe?  It is in a Glock 34.  The bottom screw is missing from the left hand side.  I am hoping if I can identify it I can contact the maker and get a replacement set screw and an Allen wrench to fit it. It seems to work OK but the safety lock spring seems very weak.  

2F83D0A3-E6E9-4685-8AD5-B78146ECD736.jpeg

60677176-4280-4E83-BC0E-893AD004F9DE.jpeg

Edited by MJ13
Clarity

If you have an old Glock OEM trigger, you could take it apart and use that spring. For the set screw, you could take your trigger to a local hardware store and keep trying set screws until you find the right size. Not an easy task, but possible I think. 

That is an old ZEV trigger.  Maybe they'd have some screws for it. 

I seriously doubt you'll find anything in a hardware store for it, as those screws are TINY.  If I recall correctly, the screw you're missing is also "custom", as it is threaded near the Allen socket, but the tip is effectively a non-threaded "pin" on which the Safety Lever pivots.

Thanks LT I’ll give them a call and see if they can help.  The gun is older and had older ZEV slide and parts but I couldn’t see any markings on the trigger shoe .  Appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished installing the new ZEV adjustable trigger.  Polished the safety plunger added a drop of oil to the slide and barrel.  Used a small dab of Clenzoil grease to the connector.  It runs great.  Thank all you guys for the great information.

Edited by MJ13