Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Mississippi Classic State/sectional May 19-21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just squad me with Brad... I'll listen to him now that he's a GM. :P:lol::P

he can help you out on your remodeing l too! :ph34r:

Guess I had better hurry up and get my application in!

Remodeling? Are talking about Excel or the fact that I didn't know what a backsplash was??? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooo....... an East/West Revolver challenge. I like dat. Maybe Danbagger will bring some friends with him. B) We could make it an annual event.

Hey Pat, that is better than John's last avator. You must have missed the movie (Nepolian Dynamite). Question is, can he do the dance.

Edited by haras

Hey B'wana what's that avator you have there, a carpet bagger? :lol:

Haras, your comment about my avatar reveals many things about you.

1. You don't follow SEC/NCAA sports very well or you would know that my avatar is the former semi-official logo for the University of Mississippi of which I am a proud alumni. (Except when the football and basketball sports are in season. Then I tend to keep that knowledge to myself. :P )

2. Because you don't know what the avatar is, you obviously don't know where the best looking young women in the South/US go to school when they are in search of that MRS. degree.

3. You are obviously a descendant of someone who was on the wrong side in the late "War of Northern Aggression", ergo sum, you qualify as a carpetbagger. :(

4. You are destined to finish second at best this Sunday.

How's that for a little smack. :D

:D If I remember correctly they kicked that old man off the team, something about being PC.

Them rich folks do breed some sweaties but us po folks got 'em too (must be due to some po/rich cross breeding somehow).

Naaaaa..... only time my family went north of Tennessee was to raid and pillage.

Will never settle for second overall, just lost 1 fight. :P

Edited by haras

:D If I remember correctly they kicked that old man off the team, something about being PC.

Them rich folks do breed some sweaties but us po folks got 'em too (must be due to some po/rich cross breeding somehow).

Naaaaa..... only time my family went north of Tennessee was to raid and pillage.

Will never settle for second overall, just lost 1 fight. :P

The word you are looking for is "sweeties." "Sweaties" are the ones that go to places like LSU. :D:D:P

The word you are looking for is "sweeties." "Sweaties" are the ones that go to places like LSU. :D:D:P

So you think I miss-spelled it, huh? Maybe....maybe not. And you need to be nice to our neighbors to the south.

I hear there will be a big turn out for Revolver. I've heard 20 or more. Hope so...we need growth in other divisions.

For anyone that hasn't shot this match, you don't know what you're missing. This match is on par with any Area match I've ever shot.

Edited by BlackSabbath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK Peoples!!!!!!!!

6 weeks from YESTERDAY !!!

If you have not sent your entry in..........

What the HELL you waiting for!!!!!!! :D:D:D

For any of you wheelgunners out there who have not sent their entry in.......

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE !!!!!

This will be the largest turnout of Revolvers at a USPSA major match to date !!!! Including all the Nationals.....WE WILL ECLIPSE the record set by the fine club up in OHIO.

See you there, I'll be the friendly guy with a timer, clip board or something to that extent in my hand....On Saturday and Sunday......Will have the "Shoootin Iron" in my hand Friday. ;)

Hopalong

• 3 weeks later...

There are 19 days and a wake-up until the shooting starts. If you don't have your registration form in yet, you better hurry as we are over the 100 mark and still climbing.

This will be a gtreat match and we may, strike that,will make our 20 in Revolver Division one way or another. (I hope) :P

Hope to seee you all there.

Hi Gang,

Just a quick update on the match.

Registrations The match entries have been pouring in and, with twelve days still to go before the match starts, we are already looking at record numbers.

Shirts We had to go ahead and put in our order for match t-shirts with the printer a few days ago. I took the number of t-shirts I had sold up to that point and doubled it thinking that would be enough but they are selling out fast. If you want a match shirt and didn't order one on your entry form, let me know soon so I can try to get your name on one. If you haven't seen it, the shirt design can be found on the website.

Stages As promised, the stage descriptions for the match are now on the website as well. Nothing too fancy this year but I think they're eight solid stages and should be a lot of fun to shoot.

Visit the website for complete details.

http://www.teammagnolia.com/classic/

John

Another update:

I've just been informed that the block of discount rooms reserved for the match has been filled. I have updated the website with a listing of alternate hotels that are within a block or so of the match hotel. I've also included a listing for a Days Inn motel that, while not quite as plush as the hotels listed, is actually very close to the range itself.

Let me know if any of you are having difficulty locating rooms and I'll try to assist.

http://www.teammagnolia.com/classic/

John

Edited by John Heiter

Okay Guys and Gals, We need some more revolver shooters. I am R.O.ing and will shoot on Friday. My 610 S&W holster,moonclip holders, ammo is available to use if you will sign up to shoot with us. All we need is a warm body, the only catch to using the gear is, you lose it, you break it, you bought it. Come on somebody, help us fill the division so the top 3, certainly not me get an invite to the 2007 Nationals. If you're scared, say you're scared. I will be on Stage 5 the classifier, Mac

Okay Guys and Gals, We need some more revolver shooters. I am R.O.ing and will shoot on Friday. My 610 S&W holster,moonclip holders, ammo is available to use if you will sign up to shoot with us. All we need is a warm body, the only catch to using the gear is, you lose it, you break it, you bought it. Come on somebody, help us fill the division so the top 3, certainly not me get an invite to the 2007 Nationals. If you're scared, say you're scared. I will be on Stage 5 the classifier, Mac