Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZC Accu-Bushing vs Cajun

ES13Raven

1. Has anyone done real testing on these? (Ransom Rest testing etc.)

2. How much of a difference do they make? Example:

groups @ 50 yards:

stock barrel = 5 inches

bushing barrel = 2 inches

3. Is one better than the other?

I sent my TSO in to get the Accu Bushing installed, I didn’t do any scientific measurements but my A zone percentage definitely went up, for the cost though I have a hard time arguing against the 10x bushing. Interestingly the stock bushing that came out was completely worn through, after only 3000ish rounds. I was surprised at the level of deterioration after so few rounds

4 hours ago, asierra350 said:

I sent my TSO in to get the Accu Bushing installed, I didn’t do any scientific measurements but my A zone percentage definitely went up, for the cost though I have a hard time arguing against the 10x bushing. Interestingly the stock bushing that came out was completely worn through, after only 3000ish rounds. I was surprised at the level of deterioration after so few rounds

couldn’t agree more about the stock bushing! Have had both of mine taken out practically immediately before 500 rounds were even on the gun, both of them so thin the gunsmiths chipped them taking them out 

3 hours ago, Tip3008 said:

couldn’t agree more about the stock bushing! Have had both of mine taken out practically immediately before 500 rounds were even on the gun, both of them so thin the gunsmiths chipped them taking them out 

This is exactly what I have seen in few new TSO  guns that have not been fired at all.

unfortunately sloppy pro work it's CZ   trade mark.😉

On 10/24/2022 at 1:51 AM, asierra350 said:

If the stock bushing is wearing out isn’t that an indication it’s well fit and tight with the barrel?

Unfortunately, the situation is exactly the opposite.😉 Most of these guns are quite accurate and there is no need to change this part in these guns.