Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TXG frame size

Raz22582

2 hours ago, Bryan720 said:

Anyone have any leads on where to find a small TXG grip module?

They have been almost impossible to get since they even announced a "small" version long ago. I feel they are almost impossible to get.

I think their was some dilemma about the weight of them and being fully "tungsten infused" because it is so much smaller.

I feel I read something somewhere where the medium is as "small as they could go" to achieve the heavier tungsten weight.

Edited by mrvip27

54 minutes ago, mrvip27 said:

They have been almost impossible to get since they even announced a "small" version long ago. I feel they are almost impossible to get.

I think their was some dilemma about the weight of them and being fully "tungsten infused" because it is so much smaller.

I feel I read something somewhere where the medium is as "small as they could go" to achieve the heavier tungsten weight.

That could be. I've seen the large in stock. Proven Outfitters has them. I've never seen a small TXG grip in stock.

On 8/3/2022 at 10:57 PM, mrvip27 said:

My medium weighs 13.3 oz and my small weights 12.4 oz.  Those weights are without the tungsten plug.

39 minutes ago, ZOSO said:

My medium weighs 13.3 oz and my small weights 12.4 oz.  Those weights are without the tungsten plug.

That's not much difference. Interested in selling it lol? Did you buy it direct from Sig or what place did you find it at? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bryan720 said:

Yepp just ordered one.

Can someone cover for me and say you gave it to me. 

Told my wife I wasn't going to buy anymore parts till Christmas 

Hey Mr. Bryan720's Wife,

I gave this small TXG frame to him.

It was a gift.

Signed,

Some Random Internet dude ;)

On 8/27/2022 at 8:42 PM, mrvip27 said:

Hey Mr. Bryan720's Wife,

I gave this small TXG frame to him.

It was a gift.

Signed,

Some Random Internet dude ;)