Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Romeo3 Max slide compatible

jasmap

Can the Romeo3 Max be direct-mounted to the full-size P320 Pro slide, VTAC slide, or the Procut slide or do they require plates? Excluding the Max slide and the X5 slide, what slides, including aftermarket, can the Romeo3 Max direct-mount to?

The Max slide is the only slide from Sig that a R3 Max can be direct mounted to. GrayGuns has a slide with the appropriate cut. The pro-cut slides require a milling job even for the adapter plate.

The cheapest option is to buy the P320 Max from the start. Otherwise, it's probably best to buy a 4.7" full size slide for $250, then spend the extra $200 to get it milled by PMM.

3 hours ago, jasmap said:

full-size P320 Pro slide,

Springer Precision offers a service where they will mill the Pro slide for the Romeo 3 Max/XL to direct fit to the slide.  I believe the cost was $100 and shipping charges.  Not sure if that includes the optic plate or not.  Email them and they will get you the details.

Edited by Boomstick303

6 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Springer Precision offers a service where they will mill the Pro slide for the Romeo 3 Max/XL to direct fit to the slide.  I believe the cost was $50 and shipping charges.  Email them and they will get you the details.

https://shop.springerprecision.com/pro-cut-rxp-to-r2-cut-no-dovetail-for-sig-sauer/

Unfortunately, it's a cut so that one of their optic plates can fit.

You guys answered it perfectly. Thank you. I had a feeling the Pro or VTAC slide wouldn't work direct but I thought the Procut might but I couldn't find the answer anywhere. I am on a list for a couple of the Gray Guns slides in case they get them in stock soon. Thanks again.