Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Glock 34 Gen 3 w/ X300U

awcmon

Hi, new user and new USPSA shooter here, but I've lurked here without an account for a while.

I'm looking for a good holster for my G34.3 w/ X300U. I have the CompTac one that came with the BSPS Complete Rig with BOSS hanger and everything and I like it. However, they didn't have an option to include a light, which seems to be legal in production now.

I heard a lot of good things about RHT until I started hearing a lot of bad things. Now I'm wondering what other options I should check out. There's a lot of old data, but I'd like up-to-date opinions. I would like to keep using the BOSS hanger system.

Anybody got any good recs?

• 2 weeks later...

What are the bad things you're hearing about RHT?

I have one for my gen 4 G34, it's not light bearing and I bought it around 4 years ago, so its been a bit. I too am in the market for a light bearing holster, I was thinking I was just going to order another RHT. 

For what it's worth, I like the 2 layer Kydex of the RHT, the rigidity is nice. 

28 minutes ago, awcmon said:

Sharp edges, bad quality control such that the holster may fit very poorly, bad customer service.

Good to know, thank you. It's too bad, the holsters they made years ago were very well built. I ended up ordering from TREX Arms. Ive used one of their IWB holsters for a few years, seems solid. The IWB was priced right, and ships quick so I'll give it a shot. 

• 3 weeks later...

Late to the party, but I run one of these on a drop:

Safariland 7376RDS Hi-Ride Belt Loop Holster, Red Dot Sight Compatible https://a.co/d/3PtWsEU

Admittedly, it's a retention holster, so it might not be what you want. I also have one of these and have been really impressed with it:

https://skullheadarms.com/product/owb/