Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot a classifier. Scored not used?

I shot a classifier at a match a few weeks ago.  I did surprisingly well and have been looking forward to seeing my score and resulting class rankings only to see that the score was not used (Coded A on the USPSA classifier page).  There is a form I can fill out I guess to dispute the determination that the score was wrong.  I am wondering if it’s worth doing and also if anyone experienced something similar.  TIA.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, bababoris said:

I shot a classifier at a match a few weeks ago.  I did surprisingly well and have been looking forward to seeing my score and resulting class rankings only to see that the score was not used (Coded A on the USPSA classifier page).  There is a form I can fill out I guess to dispute the determination that the score was wrong.  I am wondering if it’s worth doing and also if anyone experienced something similar.  TIA.

I did this last year.  Was B class at the time but managed to shoot a GM score during a classifier match.  I appealed the flag and it was removed about a day later.

Things that helped included having video showing my run, as well as a handful of M runs earlier in the day.  If you know anyone else who shot the match and maybe had video of the stage, that might help your case.