Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guga Ribas Universal Holster in Yellow. Get it and paint it?

pinoybug

Hi,

I urgently need a carry optics holster for my CZ shadow 2. The only available Guga Ribas is in yellow.. do I just buy it and paint it /wrap it? Or do I just get something else like a Huron Boss Holster?

I've been told GR is great multi gun holster. 

Screenshot_20220504-141236_copy_402x546.png

[img]https://i.imgur.com/22d9DLIm.jpg[/img]

I've had Guba Ribas holsters for years and they just plain work.  I have one for my revolver and one for my automatics.  It's very easy to make them fit almost any gun.

I proved the retention capabilities a few years ago when I was using a wheelchair.  I flipped over backwards after trying to roll forward over a concrete pad onto dirt.  I went the wrong way.  4 guys had to help me up but my gun stayed solidly in the Guba Ribas.

What's wrong with Yellow?  Be the different person on the line.  It's fun.

12 minutes ago, AzShooter said:

What's wrong with Yellow?  Be the different person on the line.  It's fun.

Hahaha nothing wrong with Yellow at all. I was just maybe programmed to go for black by default 😄 BTW, how does it perform in competition ? Trying to find reviews for it and not finding much.

I've found it to be the equal of many other holsters of it's type.  Easy and fast to draw from.  The gun stays anchored when just sitting in the holster so that your draw will be consistent.

3 hours ago, pinoybug said:

Hahaha nothing wrong with Yellow at all. I was just maybe programmed to go for black by default 😄 

I bought black by default until I got old. Now I only buy holsters and mag pouches in bright colors so I can find them when they try to hide in the shadows in my gear bags. 

So after placing an order for right hand yellow last night, the dealer calls me and says "We don't have yellow anymore. We have white , black and orange" duh. So much ado for nothing 🤷

Their website shows yellow only.

Problem solved... I guess

Screenshot_20220505-115641~2.png

Edited by pinoybug