Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Rl 1050

• 3 weeks later...

Look around garage sales and the various auction websites, and you might get lucky. Too, check out USPSA's Classifieds and the Area Classifieds. Heck, post a WTB on any of the shooting web pages and you might get lucky. I got both of mine, by jumping on them as fast as possible when someone posted them up here and on USPSA.

Good luck!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Look around garage sales and the various auction websites, and you might get lucky. Too, check out USPSA's Classifieds and the Area Classifieds. Heck, post a WTB on any of the shooting web pages and you might get lucky. I got both of mine, by jumping on them as fast as possible when someone posted them up here and on USPSA.

So that was you!!!

J/K. I have a 1050RL and I'm looking for another one. I think you'll find many in the same boat as you and me. You have to be fairly lucky to get dibs on the ones that pop up as they don't last long.

One was just posted on E-Bay. Dillon RL 1050 Reloading press with no reserve.

Item number: 7205167292

Starting bid $700.00.

Good Luck

hey. thanks for letting everybody know. :angry:

Just Kidding again. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys. Just read your forum comments and though I'd drop a note. My Brother, David, has an RL 1050 (I know, 'cause I gave it to him). He has never used a progressive (and hasn't used this one yet) and might be better served using a 550 or 650. (I have a couple of 550s and they suit my needs, but I picked up the RL 1050 on a trade). Anyway, someone might be able to persuade David to sell or trade his. If you're interested, drop him an email at frenchpayne@aol.com .

Marque