Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women Over 40

zhunter

Gentlemen (and of course Ladys),

I hope that those of you who have a special someone in your life know how truly lucky and blessed you are. It seems like more and more a rare thing to find that person who is perfect for you. Through the years my definition of the perfect person has changed and much as I have, I have found her several times only to find that what is perfect for one isn't neccessarily perfect for both.

So reach out to your special someone today, and tell her (or him as the case were) how much they mean to you. As short as life is, you can't afford not to tell or show them how you feel.

Dave Wilson

God, did that sound like the worst Hallmark greeting ever? But I still believe it.

You are SO right...what is good for one is seldom good for the other...People of my generation are comfortable with dates as described above...what you and your girl might be comfortable with might be something else entirely....and simplicity is good...it isn;t about the what, when, where, how or how much, but about the who and the feelings of those people...

Thanks for reminding me of that fact.... :P

You are absolutely right!!!t But it's also just such a pitty. You know what's one of the best seller dating book for women? Its called "Why Men Love Bitches". The book says if we women try hard, like cooking anything more than microwivable popcorn, we will never here from him again. So, ingnore him, make youserlf not aviable, and do nothing for him. that's the advise of the book. Because men likes to chase and hunt impossible to obtain prize.

And, yes, from my experience, that is absolutely right too.

But then, you men feels the same. If you do something nice to her, you wouldn't hear from her again. It's like unstoppable spiral downward both gender try hard to do "you aren't that important to me" game. It's just so sad. :(

you would never hear from her again. She would ignore you forever based on the thought that you tried too hard,
God, did that sound like the worst Hallmark greeting ever? But I still believe it.

LOL!! and LOL for Coffee and Granla bar from Tightlool....

Well, it truly DOES depend on the nature and expectations of the individuals involved. Like, yes, the SiG Lady might like a stroll thru a gun shop, a session at the shooting range and a lunch at some cool bistro in downtown Eugene (and we have lots of good ones!!), and some gourmet coffee and be perfectly complimented by all that... whereas someone ELSE may NOT be.

An evening-type date might mean a movie we've both been dying to see followed by (or preceded by) some outstanding pizza or snack somewhere. The more "elegant" date might be cool for one of the couple's birthdays, a shooting match trophy win, a job promotion or some other inventive reason known only to the couple.

I personally think the secret to a fun 'date' is CREATIVITY.

OK, Flexodear, what WAS it you were going to say...? :DB)