Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition Action Job + AC trigger - benefits?

CurlyShuffle

I have seen some people mention online they have a P320 with a Sig Armorer Competition Action Job along with an Armory Craft trigger?  Are there any benefits?  Aside from just dialing in the desired pre and over-travel reduction, does the AC trigger provide a reduced trigger pull versus just the action job?

On 10/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, CurlyShuffle said:

I have seen some people mention online they have a P320 with a Sig Armorer Competition Action Job along with an Armory Craft trigger?  Are there any benefits?  Aside from just dialing in the desired pre and over-travel reduction, does the AC trigger provide a reduced trigger pull versus just the action job?

Armory craft has both flat and curved triggers. Comes down to geometry and or your preferences honestly. The advantage comes from Robert’s work is outstanding and you can dial in your preference on the adjustment screws on the AC trigger so you trust it. Nothing much secret about that other than Robert’s proprietary secrets to his action work 

I sent both my Legions to Robert for his magic. He has a new curved trigger that I like much more than the stock flat trigger. But, it is not adjustable like the AC trigger, which does not bother me at all. He throated both my barrels so my reloads with RMR/PD 147s would pass a pluck test.