Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Combat 9mm Pistol

wingz

good day everyone, just registered a minute ago, i'm from the philippines and very glad that ive already joined this forum. just want to ask some reviews for this combat 9mm tanfoglio pistol that i recently bought from my cousin. i'm new in pistol shooting and my knowledge of the performance of this gun is very limited. i hope you guys can help me, thanks a lot.

post-6870-1132243925_thumb.jpg

Unless my eyes and memory are fooling me, that is the Tangaglio clone of the CZ75B.

They look exactly the same and are a great design.

My experience is with the one made by CZ and I only have good things to say about the guns. I have shot many thousands of rounds through through them. It is a great gun to shoot. Get a few extra magazines, a holster and some magazine pouches and practice.

Do they allow you to reload ammo in the PI?

The Tanfoglio line we get here in the USA is limited to what the importer calls the "witness" line.

In their catalog, they list the limited, stock & Gold but I have yet to see any at a dealer .

Tanfoglios are great & are indeed CZ clones though parts usually do not interchange, incl. trigger pin size, extractor pin size, mag relaease, safety (NONE of these interchange w/ a CZ).

This should be a reliable, and unusually accurate gun.

EAA just started advertising the common IPSC models including the Gold open gun, similar to Eric's gun. I'll be interested to see if they actually follow through with delivery. Should be a good gun. I saw quite a few Tanfoglio's at the World Shoot and they all seemed to run 100%.

Unless my eyes and memory are fooling me, that is the Tangaglio clone of the CZ75B.

They look exactly the same and are a great design.

My experience is with the one made by CZ and I only have good things to say about the guns. I have shot many thousands of rounds through through them. It is a great gun to shoot. Get a few extra magazines, a holster and some magazine pouches and practice.

Do they allow you to reload ammo in the PI?

yes it is allowed to reload ammo here in the philippines

Should work well for Production Class?

Welcome to the Forums! :D

hope it would.

thank you guys for the quality infos that you sent . it helps a lot, looking forward to better handling and accuracy shooting of this combat gun.