Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a custom holster for an Atlas Nemesis

ksullivan16

Hello! I have a Nemesis on order, and I am looking for a pretty specific type of holster for it. I already know what holster I am going to use for USPSA, but I want to be able to use this gun for classes that are not competition oriented. I specifically want a holster that has level 2 retention, can accept a TLR-VIR II light, and can accept an Atlas Gunworks Thumbrest. As expected, I have not found anyone that makes anything close to that. What sort of custom holster makers could you recommend? Is there anyone that you folks have used before for specific builds like this? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by ksullivan16

26 minutes ago, travail said:

Checkout FS Tactical. Think he has a mold for the Atlas and can build what you need but you might have to call as options for custom might not be online.

I saw their website, they seem to make some nice stuff. Have you purchased a holster from them before? If so, how was it? 

10 hours ago, ksullivan16 said:

I saw their website, they seem to make some nice stuff. Have you purchased a holster from them before? If so, how was it? 

No holsters direct, but some mag pouches that are solid. A couple local junior shooters have his gear and it's solid. I know he can do retention via a hood with a thumb rest so adding a light might not be out of the question.

Came here to also recommend FS Tactical. He used my Chaos as his original Atlas holster and my Erebus as well. I still use his hooded holster for my Erebus. He makes good stuff and will work with you on getting exactly what you want. 

For a while his stuff was sold directly on Atlas's site.