Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Trigun Challenge

To get more information check the web site www.trigunchallenge.com.

There seemed to be some dissatisfied shooters last year so there may be some openings.

I think every shooter walked away with more in door prizes than they spent in entry fees.

It was my first 3-gun competition and everyone was friendly, helpful, and seemed to be having a very good time. I liked the fact that there is not a 'super squad". Al the big dogs are on squads with the normal shooters. I shot with Bennie Cooley and Todd Salmon. Both were very helpful and went out of there way to "educate" this new shooter.

• 1 month later...
To get more information check the web site www.trigunchallenge.com.

There seemed to be some dissatisfied shooters last year so there may be some openings.

I think every shooter walked away with more in door prizes than they spent in entry fees.

It was my first 3-gun competition and everyone was friendly, helpful, and seemed to be having a very good time. I liked the fact that there is not a 'super squad". Al the big dogs are on squads with the normal shooters. I shot with Bennie Cooley and Todd Salmon. Both were very helpful and went out of there way to "educate" this new shooter.

I shot the match this year and had a great time. I finished 7th or 8th in Limited and took a DPMS Lite 16 from the table and there were still at least 5 more rifles on the prize table.

It was a great match with very friendly personal and shooters.

The match is on the same weekend as the Steel Challenge in 2006 so I will not make it.

Too bad I would like to shoot it agian!