Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2021 IDPA Nationals registration is open

In case folks hadn't seen it...

https://practiscore.com/2021-idpa-national-championship-presented-by-beretta/register

My understanding is that everyone registers, and then IDPA determines who gets in based on the points threshold per division. I might be wrong, though.

The match is being held at the Cameo shooting complex out in De Beque, CO. It's one of the nicest facilities in the US (in my humble opinion). 

• 1 month later...

Congratulations! I'll be there as well on staff.  Do you mind my asking how many points you had?  Also what are you shooting?

I'll be shooting my G19 in CCP in the SS classification.

It is an amazing facility for sure. I've shot there a few times and am always envious of the locals that get to use it regularly! 

9 minutes ago, leadaddict said:

Congratulations! I'll be there as well on staff.  Do you mind my asking how many points you had?  Also what are you shooting?

I'll be shooting my G19 in CCP in the SS classification.

It is an amazing facility for sure. I've shot there a few times and am always envious of the locals that get to use it regularly! 

11 points, shooting Revolver.

Cameo is my favorite range and it's only getting better. They were telling me at Regionals that they're only $10M into a $30M build-out.

1 hour ago, matteekay said:

Cameo is my favorite range and it's only getting better. They were telling me at Regionals that they're only $10M into a $30M build-out.

Cameo is quickly becoming the premier dynamic shooting range for big events.  Amazing facility.  Best ran major match I have ever been to.

40 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

Cameo is quickly becoming the premier dynamic shooting range for big events.

It was designed to be exactly that! They seem committed to making it so. Really looking forward to seeing almost 500 shooters there for this match!

• 2 months later...