Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another New Michigander!

MacMan21

Hello to all!  Now that the weather is warming up here we are out and shooting.  I've "messed with" firearms since I was a kid on the farm shooting woodchucks and hunting.  I've only gotten into handguns and target rifle shooting in the last few years.  I like to shoot steel and do the Steel Challenge when and where it's available in the area.  

I run a CZ TS Orange and a Shadow 2 Orange, and am breaking in a Sig P320 X5 Max.  Because ammo is crazy $ these days we picked up some .22LR guns and they have been a blast.  The cheap Taurus TX22 my wife got is awesome and so much fun I got a TX22 Competition and threw a red dot on it.  It's a great shooter, too!  

We are fortunate to live in the country so we were able to put together a little range in the back yard.  11 acres of our own with a 50 acre field behind gives plenty of room.  We'd love to have people over for a little fun if you'd like to sometime.   

The Range small.jpg

Edited by MacMan21

Thanks George!  We're about an hour due north of the Detroit city limits.  Not a native so I get a kick out of the UM vs. MSU rivalries... and then there's the thing with the arch-enemy "The Ohio State".  Makes for some good parties, that's for sure.

30 minutes ago, MacMan21 said:

Thanks George!  We're about an hour due north of the Detroit city limits.  Not a native so I get a kick out of the UM vs. MSU rivalries... and then there's the thing with the arch-enemy "The Ohio State".  Makes for some good parties, that's for sure.

Hey, my folks live in Rochester Hill while my uncle’s family are in Saginaw.

2 hours ago, BillChunn said:

Steel Challenge match at Wayne County Raccoon Hunters club this weekend.  Registration on PractiScore opens tonight at 7:00 PM.  6 stages - $15 for first gun, $5 for additional.

https://practiscore.com/wcrhc-scsa310-6-stage-am-only-steel-challenge-may-01-2020/register

BC

Thanks Bill, I appreciate the heads up!