Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beta C For The M1a1

robopup

Beta C has announced that a Beta C magazine will be coming out for the M1A1 first quarter 2006. The magazine will hold up to 100 rounds, at a fully load wieght of 10.5 pounds. Mounted on my Socom, that would be nearly 20 pounds of weapon at the beginning of a stage! :blink: (I guess I better start the upper body workout now)

Beta C Coming Soon!

Someone earlier was complaining that they could not keep up with the people with their Foo Foo Ar mouserifles and their 30 round magazines. I thought that this could be the answer for that.

Only if you can shoot the M1A/BetaC combo just as fast and just about as accurately as the highcap mousegun can be manipulated ;-)

Only if you can shoot the M1A/BetaC combo just as fast and just about as accurately as the highcap mousegun can be manipulated ;-)

If you have the upper body of a governor (Arnold or Jesse) you could pull it off. If not, then I would have to agree with you. I think it's fun to see if I can pull the poppers out of the ground and see how far the plates on the Texas star will fly! :o ( I will be shooting my Foo Foo mouserifle at the Georgia State Match thou)