Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia Steel Match 2006

b8fish

• 1 month later...

The January Georgia Steel Match 2006 is coming along nicely; we will have the seven stages of steel challenge.

Also, we will have a shotgun side event for those who wish to try their skill. We supply the gun and shells!!!

Randy Jackson, co-organizer of the Griffin Steel Match, holds the World Title for the shotgun event but he said he will not compete only run the event - maybe he will put on a show.

So far we will have guns, gift certificates, jackets, ammo just to name some of the prizes.

The squads will start on the hour starting at 9am, 10am etc.

If you have not sent in your registration please do so. The forms can be found at our website, www.griffinsteelmatch.com

See you in January.

I want to shoot this match but I don't know if I want to embarass myself that much after not being able to shoot my pistol for the last 11 months. Once I get home, I will have about a week and a half to practice. I have never shot a SC before in my life but I am reading up on it. It looks fun.

To embarass myself or not to embarass myself, that is the question.

I want to shoot this match but I don't know if I want to embarass myself that much after not being able to shoot my pistol for the last 11 months. Once I get home, I will have about a week and a half to practice. I have never shot a SC before in my life but I am reading up on it. It looks fun.

To embarass myself or not to embarass myself, that is the question.

If a 12-yr old who never shot a handgun before can do it, I would think a big guy like you could :P

Check out http://www.gpsl.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=64

See you there...

Since you put it like that, I will be there.

My application was sent in the mail today priority mail. It should get to you in 5 days or so. See you in January.

I can't wait to shoot the match.

Glock17w

Edited by glock17w

Glenn Webber says:

"I will start squadding people next week, the first squad will shoot at 9am, the next squad at 10am then 11am, 12 noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. I will notify the people who registered as to their time.

If time permits I will award the prizes on Saturday however a lot of the shooters are out of town people who are shooting on Friday. If the person is there on Saturday I will award the prize then."

Prizes will include:

• Overall match winner of center-fire will receive a Glock.
  • Highest finisher using a Glock will receive a Glock.
  • There will be one random drawing for a Glock.
  • Highest youth will receive a target set from GT Targets.
  • Other prizes will consist of merchandise and cash.

Overall match winner of center-fire will receive a Glock.

Center-fire includes Open, correct?

Highest finisher using a Glock will receive a Glock.

Could that be an Open Glock as well?

LOL, Flex I see those wheels aturnin...LOL

Flyin40

• 2 weeks later...

They were nice enough to squeeze me in at the last minute. I'm packing up the car and leaving arond noon.

Haven't shot a steel match in years, looking forward to it.

Just checked the weather, do trigger fingers work below 50??

They were nice enough to squeeze me in at the last minute. I'm packing up the car and leaving arond noon.

Haven't shot a steel match in years, looking forward to it.

Just checked the weather, do trigger fingers work below 50??

you better not use to much SLIDE GLIDE :D

PAT

I am hooked on the Steel Match now. I had a lot of fun shooting the Georgia Steel Match. Griffin Gun Club put on an excellent match. Excellent executon of the match. Look forward to shooting with them again.

glock17w

I am hooked on the Steel Match now. I had a lot of fun shooting the Georgia Steel Match. Griffin Gun Club put on an excellent match. Excellent executon of the match. Look forward to shooting with them again.

glock17w

Good to meet you glock17w; hope you had a fine trip back to Seoul and see you at the local matches when you're back home again.

And congratulations on winning the shotgun side event! Not embarassing at all!!