Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where To Buy Online?

tpe187

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a Model 23. I know that Glock offers LEO dealers a pretty good rate, something on the order of $398 for plain fixed sights for Active duty military or law enforcement, plus 3 mags. Anybody know a good place that offers close to that rate that you can buy from over the internet? I don't mind shipping cost and FFL fee since the local dealer wants $579 for new with 2 mags. Thanks for the help.

Tom

Thanks for the Info. There site said they only sell to LE in Texas, but I sent them an email to see if they sell to Active Duty military, out of state. I guess we will see what they have to say. I'll update this thread when I find out how much it will be and if they will do it. I'm also going to contact Glock directly and see who the have as an LEO dealer in Louisiana. Might be one in Shreveport and that would be close enough to do. Thanks again for the info.

Tom

Thanks for all the input guys. I talked to Glock this morning and they gave me several dealers in the area. I called Barneys firearms and indoor range in Lafayette, LA www.mycopshop.com They honor the LEO price for active duty military. $398 plus tax. Add $70 for night sights installed. I can't think of a better deal than that. Thanks for all the recommendations.

You know, I have a bunch of pistols: Beretta, Sig, Kimber, SVI, Ruger, S&W and Glock. Of all my pistols, the ones I trust 100%, with any ammunition, are my Glocks. I have a 17, 20 and 22 and they are just simple tools that work, all the time. The other guns have their own character and are much nicer to look at, but in the end, if I could only have one gun, it would be a glock. HK's are a close second, but they are pricey and customer service sucks! I hope the Army gives them a hard look when they decide on the new pistol we will use. I would personally go for a .40, but I have plenty of .45's and they are nice too. I guess I'm just really happy about the $398 price!! Take care.

Tom