Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dealing with the crab people.

Doge

crab people?.. first time ive heard that one.. Around here if you are getting smack-talked that means folks like you. and once they see you can shoot its game on.. WWE smack talk time..  Point is getting ribbed is a good thing. Now ROs/MDs going way overboard needs to be kicked upstairs to your section coordinator.. it may be a pattern they are seeing emerge.

On 3/18/2021 at 10:49 PM, Boudreaux78 said:

My advice would be listen to David Goggins, people will always throw rocks at someone else trying harder. It makes their insecurities feel less. Stay strong and focus on you. Peoples ego will be the down fall of them. Stay humble and ever forward!

Truth!  Humility and determination will get you to your goals everytime. In fact, not reacting to these types of people backfires on them, gets into their head. Even more so when the targets and shot timer reflect that they have no effect on you. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 2:21 AM, SGT_Schultz said:

Get off social media.  Make that your number 1 move.

My brother invited me to Facebook when it was still just in the colleges. Tried it for a month, closed my account and never looked back. I used to work in schools and it destroys young lives.  Unfortunately I do have to look at it for fishing reports sometimes, but otherwise not for me. 

Oh, and Lanny Bassan’s With Winning in Mind is a fantastic read, as stated before. 

Edited by Scrounger