Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gen 4 Slide

galt11

It might depend on what optic your looking to mill for.  For instance, some shops don’t mill for the Romeo 3 Max/XL.

I’ve had good results from Primary Machine and Jagerwerks but there are plenty of great shops out there.  

5 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: have you considered buying a slide already cut for the red dot you want to use? Thanks, Eric

Maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post as that is exactly what I'm looking for.  The slides on the two guns dont have any optic cuts currently and rather than mess with them, I want to buy a new slide with the cuts already made for whatever optic I choose.

@galt11 In that case, you are even further limited in your available options as it relates to optic cuts.  The most commonly available option in an already milled aftermarket slide is the RMR/SRO footprint.  I don't believe anyone makes an aftermarket Glock slide cut for any of the Sig optics or Cmore micro red dots.

I'd suggest you first consider what optic you would want to run and then look at available manufacturers.  An alternative would be to try and buy an M.O.S slide (stripped or complete) for either the 17 or the 34 (or both) and have the flexibility to run different optics.