Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 2nd Annual Targeting Education Tournament - Michigan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to personally thank all the staff that worked this match. They did a terriffic job in very difficult conditions (read: HEAT). They worked their butts off and came through in spades!!! The fine people in this sport never cease to amaze me. They are some of the most hard-working folks I have ever encountered, and they do it all for the love of the game (it sure as heck isn't for the pay!!!). :blink: I also want to thank the shooters for coming out to support a very worthwhile cause (catholic education for underprivelidged kids). I would like to think that we gave them a solid match with superior officiating. After all, that is all we have to offer at a charity event...our talents. I consider you all my freinds, and appreciate all your support whether you designed a stage, worked at set-up, RO'd or shot the match, your attendance was much appreciated. ;)

God Bless,

Jeff LaFave

Edited by Barrettone

still waiting for pictures of the nun holding a 45!!!

:)

Awesome match jeff and all involved did a trememndous job!!! folks put this match on your calender for next year it's going to be awesome.

Also how many matches offer TWO classes with max michel national champion in the same match.!! great instruction and a solid match to shoot... romulus is very close to the airport.. ok the airport is with in rock chucking distance from 3 motels... but many fine establishments are local there!