Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Mag Extension

Paradox

I have been looking for a magazine extension for my Benelli M1S90 18.5", and haven't found any in stock... factory or aftermarket. I would like to find a factory part, but I am not opposed to a quality aftermarket. Any ideas? (Haven't decided between 7rd or 8rd either)

Take that back - just found an SRM from Brownells

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/Pro...E+EXTENSION+KIT

Is that what I am looking for?

Thanks!

I have been looking for a magazine extension for my Benelli M1S90 18.5", and haven't found any in stock... factory or aftermarket. I would like to find a factory part, but I am not opposed to a quality aftermarket. Any ideas? (Haven't decided between 7rd or 8rd either)

Take that back - just found an SRM from Brownells

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/Pro...E+EXTENSION+KIT

Is that what I am looking for?

Thanks!

I got that one. Works fine. Ammo still feeds as well as it does in the Stock Configuration. It hangs out 3" and the finish will get butchered from the gasses, but that does not bother me.

Jeff

That takes care of the 8rd... Anyone have a source for a 7rd?

I just got one from Brownell's - If you do a search for "Benelli mag extension" is will show up as "Mag Extension Kit, 4 rd".

If you already have the 2 shot extension, you really only need the tube, and you will find it in the same search - it will show up as "Mag extension Long". This is the tube only, so you will have to buy a spring and a barrel clamp (If you want one). It costs a lot less than the whole kit, which includes the Swivel, cap, etc.

5Shot

BTW - it came in 2 days.