Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Legion for Production division

Eli_a

Hello: The tungsten guide rod does make a difference but only you will be able to tell if it will work for you. On the legion I think it is a wash. On the regular P320 X5 I think it helps calm it down some. I have tried the tungsten weight in the X5 grip and it works very well with the tungsten guide rod on the regular grip. I have not tried all the Legion grip, tungsten guide rod and tungsten grip all together to see how that would do or if I could even pick the pistol up. I think finding a good load and practice will help you more than all of these different weight setups. Thanks, Eric

On 7/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: The tungsten guide rod does make a difference but only you will be able to tell if it will work for you. On the legion I think it is a wash. On the regular P320 X5 I think it helps calm it down some. I have tried the tungsten weight in the X5 grip and it works very well with the tungsten guide rod on the regular grip. I have not tried all the Legion grip, tungsten guide rod and tungsten grip all together to see how that would do or if I could even pick the pistol up. I think finding a good load and practice will help you more than all of these different weight setups. Thanks, Eric

I agree, nothing is going to beat solid practice and a training regiment. I tend to not really customize my guns, usually just some grip tape and maybe sights. My legion with a full mag is definitely heavy enough for 9mm. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, AZ1911 said:

Sig Armorer trigger job is the best thing I have felt so far on the Legion. Next to that Talon grip tape or your preferred method of enhancing the grip.

Just got some talon grips on mine today. Shot a match this past Saturday with almost 100 degrees, the sweat was real. Glad I got them on today for this coming Saturday. 

On 7/14/2020 at 6:34 PM, Eli_a said:

Just got some talon grips on mine today. Shot a match this past Saturday with almost 100 degrees, the sweat was real. Glad I got them on today for this coming Saturday. 

No doubt. That pistol has to be a slippery sucker in the Georgia humidity.