Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm a Dillon Dealer!

I'm set up with my good friends at Dillon to bring you the finest reloading equipment on the planet, at a 5 - 10% discount off their catalog or website price. I'll give you a 5% discount on orders under $500, and a 10% discount for orders over $500. Buy a new Super 1050 from me and you save 130 bucks! For now, you have two ways to order: 1) Browse Dillon's site and cut and paste the line that has the Description, Stock #, and price, into an email; or, even easier - place your order through their online store; however, when you get to the check-out page - use your mouse to highlight all the boxes on the order form and then just copy and paste this into an email. I'll deduct the appropriate percentage, place your order, and then email or call you to confirm. 2) Call me, toll free, at 1-877-219-5598, with your part numbers from your Dillon catalog and we'll make it happen.  Be sure to leave your number if you should happen to miss me. Or click on DILLON, and go to my site for more details.

be

Peter,

I spoke with them on international shipping. I was told, depending on weight, country, etc., they figure each order for the best possible method (to try to keep it as cheap as possible). So I would just add whatever they charge me onto your bill.

be

are you saying that although *you*'re the distributor, *they* will ship our orders directly? That would be a really cool arrangement. Back when I looked at becoming a Dillon *dealer* (not distributor), they wanted me to buy/sell $ 2500.- worth of merchandise before I could get any (and then slim) dealer discounts...

--Detlef

Detlef,

That's the deal. you buy from me and it ships from them. It's an unusual arrangement I know, but I have been involved (imputing and promoting) with (Mike) Dillon since he was building presses in his garage.

be

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this to bring the thread back to the top...

I can give a 5% discount for orders under $500, and 10% for orders over $500. I know that's not much, but trust me, their dealer margin isn't much either.

Call me toll free, at 877-219-5598, for orders or special requests, at any sort of reasonable hour. Be sure to leave your number if you should happen to miss me.

be

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Customers get a deal and the site (and BE) gets supported too.

Win-Win.

Brian,

I'll likely be getting in touch with you soon.  I have a used 650 on the way.  I'll be needing dies, large primer tubes and such.