Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Im thinking of upgrading.

Im thinking of upgrading from SDB. Whats a fair market value for an sdb with all the acessories 9mm and 38 conversion strong mount bullet tray additional head for dies and tool stand and spare parts kit? 

Im thinking of selling so I can get a case feeder and a bullet feeder for a 750.

I don't think you'll be able to cover both of those. I've seen them 300+ with the right accessories. The mbf is pricey, worth it though

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I always wanted one so I placed bids for two on Ebay last year ($300ish). Lost one so I upped the bid on other. Won 2nd... Well, did you know that if you lose a bid on Ebay and the winner doesn’t buy it, next in-line gets it... yup, I am stuck with two..... sigh. Yeah, So sell for $300 shipped on here and you should be happy.

one of these says I will post my second one. 

funny thing is seller shipped me everything in the pic including 4K Federal primers via USPS. I didn’t think it was all included and clearly they didn’t know or care you can’t do that!

Edited by DJRyan13

2 hours ago, DJRyan13 said:

funny thing is seller shipped me everything in the pic including 4K Federal primers via USPS. I didn’t think it was all included and clearly they didn’t know or care you can’t do that!

SSSHHHHHHH .