Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Julie Shooting Open?

TruStreet

TruStreet

Have to keep the wife happy, if you want your toys :D

No truer words have ever been spoken!!! :D

Which one are you getting-the major 9 or the minor 9?

Let me know how it works and how you like it when you get it.

Thinking of getting one myself.

I got to shoot one of the new models :) We compared it to my Viper.. MUCH lighter in weight, and it had less muzzle rise! Dot tracked better vertically as well. Very nice trigger (typical of John's work).

Great addition to the arsenal for open shooters!

Carl

TruStreet

Have to keep the wife happy, if you want your toys :D

No truer words have ever been spoken!!! :D

Which one are you getting-the major 9 or the minor 9?

Let me know how it works and how you like it when you get it.

Thinking of getting one myself.

Thats the beauty of John's setup, You can start with the minor, and with a comp change and minor tuning (Minor for John) you can shoot major! The wife is starting with the minor, I'm going with the major for chrismas.

Edited by TruStreet

http://s-j-customs.com/index.html

It's right on the bottom of the home page.

John has been working to get this going for quite a while now and he's had the integrity to hold off from full production when the best parts were not available. Also have to say that the cooperation and free exchange of information among the new breed of glocksmiths and their customers has been great. Glock Inc and Glockmeister have also assisted a ton. They've brought good Karma on themselves.

Johnnie also built my Limited Gun, A G35. It has one of the best triggers out there. He also added the Ice Mag well and a slide racker to help me rack my slide.... ( I injuried my weak hand in my youth) . If you're ever at GPSL on a Wednesday night or at Cherokee look me up & I'll show it to you, Hell I'll even let you squeeze a few rounds.

Thanks. I am very interested in getting a Limited Pistol and wanted it to come as an already built gun instead of me having to choose the parts. I will email Glock Jockey soon and inquire.

Will the Atlanta USPSA or IDPA clubs be shooting during the time of 26 Dec to 13 Jan? I would rather shoot USPSA but it really doesn't matter. I will make the 1hr and half drive from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta to shoot. I will be home from Korea for a little bit and need to pull the trigger some. Thanks.

glock17w

Will the Atlanta USPSA or IDPA clubs be shooting during the time of 26 Dec to 13 Jan? I would rather shoot USPSA but it really doesn't matter. I will make the 1hr and half drive from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta to shoot. I will be home from Korea for a little bit and need to pull the trigger some. Thanks.

glock17w

We are very lucky in the Atlanta area, you can go to multiple matches every week. Take a look at http://www.georgiaipsc.com/ scroll down to "The Clubs" you'll see all the options that you will have.

All of the clubs are first class and you will have a great time with any of them.

Carl