Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Savage Renegauge Shotgun?

lwink

Been a savage rifle fanboy for 20+ years (in fact shot my first deer with one 25 years ago).  Saw some info on a new scattergun they have called the Renegauge. Also confused by the back story as press releases go back 2 years but it seems like it's just releasing in 2020. Looks like an interesting and well built gas gun and comes in at a price point that would leave me hoping it's a good reliable shooter.  They also advertise it as incredibly fast cycling, not that I've ever considered outshooting a gun's cyclic rate, sure some on here do. 

Anyway, anyone on here seen one of these or heard anything?? And will they end up being a 3 gun contender since they will come out with most likely no aftermarket support? Although did see it comes stock with adjustable stock and uses benelli chokes... so maybe a tube extension compatibility is possible? 

Love to know more if anyone here has info or seen/handled one firsthand. Or secondhand.

https://www.recoilweb.com/new-release-savage-renegauge-semi-auto-shotgun-155765.html

Edited by lwink

• 5 months later...