Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Savage Renegauge Shotgun?

lwink

Been a savage rifle fanboy for 20+ years (in fact shot my first deer with one 25 years ago).  Saw some info on a new scattergun they have called the Renegauge. Also confused by the back story as press releases go back 2 years but it seems like it's just releasing in 2020. Looks like an interesting and well built gas gun and comes in at a price point that would leave me hoping it's a good reliable shooter.  They also advertise it as incredibly fast cycling, not that I've ever considered outshooting a gun's cyclic rate, sure some on here do. 

Anyway, anyone on here seen one of these or heard anything?? And will they end up being a 3 gun contender since they will come out with most likely no aftermarket support? Although did see it comes stock with adjustable stock and uses benelli chokes... so maybe a tube extension compatibility is possible? 

Love to know more if anyone here has info or seen/handled one firsthand. Or secondhand.

https://www.recoilweb.com/new-release-savage-renegauge-semi-auto-shotgun-155765.html

Edited by lwink

Nice video! I hadn't seen that one yet, will have to keep an eye on Patrick's channel for any further videos! Last 30 seconds are sure exciting when he mentions all the models on the way!!

• 5 months later...