Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gssf Question

Interceptor

Hello,

I shot my first GSSF match on August 13th, 2005. They posted the scores very quickly and due to my placing in the Amateur Guardian Division, it appears I will be awarded a Glock Pistol. I was just wondering how long it takes for them to post the prize lists and send out the prizes (pistol vouchers?)? Just eager to get a new gun and start shooting some IPSC production with it.

Alan Tag

A51215

Congratulations! After the scores are posted, it usually takes two weeks to get the documents, then a few more to get the gun in my experience. Seems like my early November prize guns arrived in January or February. The times can vary with the match schedule a little, as the GSSF staff do several of these, and other tasks too. Our local GSSF match is late in the year, so that may be a factor. I am surpirsed you have not been mailed your results/prize claim form in 2 months though. If you won more than $600 in total prizes, expect a 1099 tax statement. Way to go!

Edited by fomeister

GSSF hasn't even posted the awards from the Shelton, WA match. I'm not sure what is taking them so long this time. Normally it is much quicker. I had the guns from the Roseburg, OR match about 3 months after the match. The prizes were up only a few weeks after the match though. Hang tight. They'll get them up eventually.