Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grips Ahoy! New PD Grip HOTNESS!!!!

Apolo

2 minutes ago, war_material said:

Dang I just ordered lok palm swells. These look interesting though I do love PD and all the things they provide for tanfo heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick stop the order! Jk. I hope you find happiness in whichever you choose or try!

6 hours ago, war_material said:

Man I don’t know, I just got these LOK palm swells and they are the best grips I’ve ever felt! Look dang fine too!

2444a8829347f550f230169f252cabd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but dude if you're gonna send that slide in to PD to get that SRO down in there like a real baller, you might as well get the grips too right? 😅

In all seriouseness nice looking gun man.

Now that they raised the weight, I may CO again with a Stock 2 using an SRO some day. Loving the open world still. 

7 hours ago, Apolo said:

Yeah but dude if you're gonna send that slide in to PD to get that SRO down in there like a real baller, you might as well get the grips too right? 😅

In all seriouseness nice looking gun man.

Now that they raised the weight, I may CO again with a Stock 2 using an SRO some day. Loving the open world still. 

Oh the temptation!  Haha thanks man, having come from open I don't mind the height of the dot right now.  It is actually lower than the Sig 320 legions and that one is right on the slide!  I can see myself staying in CO with this setup for a good while, especially with these grips haha, its almost like cheating, but not as much as open :)