Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 CZ thin Aluminum vs Lok Bogies

Steve-O

On 2/14/2020 at 4:26 PM, Joeyxbat said:

Left is cz custom Checkered aluminum grips right is lok. Bot are thin,  Cz custom is much more aggressive than lok.

This is interesting, you're saying in your case you found the lemon graters grippier than the bogies?  I really want 'em but I'm finding such conflicting info, and for $85 I don't want to make the wrong choice.  I shouldn't put so much stock in the looks of course, but those cz aluminum in titanium really have my number!

3 hours ago, BHogan said:

This is interesting, you're saying in your case you found the lemon graters grippier than the bogies?  I really want 'em but I'm finding such conflicting info, and for $85 I don't want to make the wrong choice.  I shouldn't put so much stock in the looks of course, but those cz aluminum in titanium really have my number!

I know what you mean, im sure plenty of people including me experienced same thing.  Let's make a deal, I can lend you the grips so you try it out before spending $85 for it.  Keep it for two weekend and send it back.  

3 hours ago, Joeyxbat said:

I know what you mean, im sure plenty of people including me experienced same thing.  Let's make a deal, I can lend you the grips so you try it out before spending $85 for it.  Keep it for two weekend and send it back.  

That's a heck of an offer - I'll DM you.  After spending way too much time and energy thinking over this grip thing, I think just might put my tax return to work for me and order both.  Something about the internet, it's amazing how much time a guy can waste agonizing over little decisions like this lol

31 minutes ago, BHogan said:

That's a heck of an offer - I'll DM you.  After spending way too much time and energy thinking over this grip thing, I think just might put my tax return to work for me and order both.  Something about the internet, it's amazing how much time a guy can waste agonizing over little decisions like this lol

I received your DM and replied back.  It think either way it will work.  Just sell the other one that you dont like, im sure someone will grab it.  And yes, we all suffers in agony because we all wants the best for our beloved toys.