Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super 1050 and RL 1100?

On 2/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, Dirtchevy841 said:

Rl 1100 has a 10-12 week wait. Damn. 

Their site says 4-6 weeks.  Has this changed recently?

Anyone have experience with the wait time?  How long did it take?

9 hours ago, LeviSS said:

Today makes 6 weeks since I ordered my RL1100.  Was also originally quoted 4-6 weeks when ordered..........

Contacted (through Live Chat) the guy that took my order, and he said they were struggling with getting the components to build them with.  He apologized...... and said probably at least another 2 weeks.  No comment when I mentioned that their website states 4-6 weeks.

🤔

6 minutes ago, HOGRIDER said:

Today makes 6 weeks since I ordered my RL1100.  Was also originally quoted 4-6 weeks when ordered..........

Contacted (through Live Chat) the guy that took my order, and he said they were struggling with getting the components to build them with.  He apologized...... and said probably at least another 2 weeks.  No comment when I mentioned that their website states 4-6 weeks.

🤔

That sucks...I ordered mine yesterday.  I live chatted with them a week or two ago and asked if it was still 4-6 weeks and they said yes.  Hopefully they'll get all the parts they need soon.

4 minutes ago, LeviSS said:

That sucks...I ordered mine yesterday.  I live chatted with them a week or two ago and asked if it was still 4-6 weeks and they said yes.  Hopefully they'll get all the parts they need soon.

IMO, it all depends on who you talk to!  At just over 4 weeks after I placed my order, I started a chat session with whoever answered, and he stated that current orders were being told 13 weeks!  😱

So, there you go............ 

On 3/9/2020 at 10:27 AM, LeviSS said:

I get my presses from a dillon rep by my house. He told me 10-12 weeks. And that’s his time to get one. So I assume it maybe longer if you ordered it yourself. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 9:52 PM, See_Archie_Shoot said:

I don’t have enough time with a 1050 to recognize all the differences. I did learn the base is thicker on the 1100.

c59bdebc56529e33367b398dba6b591e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mounted mine a bit different, wonder if it makes a difference?

1100.jpg

13 hours ago, See_Archie_Shoot said:

I got that top mount for mine. The old one in that picture was for a super 1050 and didn’t work. The mount in your picture is the correct top plate for the RL1100.

2030954d2a483522a97d75179dbc0b76.jpg

What is the thickness of the base on the 1100. Mine on its way and want to get the correct bolts. 

4 hours ago, Dirtchevy841 said:

What is the thickness of the base on the 1100. Mine on its way and want to get the correct bolts. 

Approx 1.29 inches

Edited by eboadway

The inline mount came with 2” bolts. I have a washer on top and bottom with a nylon locking nut and the bolt is flush with the nut. The inline mount is 1/4” steel. So add how ever thick your mounting surface is to 2” and you should be good to go.