Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheap Friends

Hey QuicksDraw!

I just got a phone call from my friend Craig. As close as I can remember;

Stew, I want to send you an email with a .pdf file attached. Can you print it for me.

No problem. How many pages is it?

One hundred twenty six.

One HUNDRED Twenty Six! What the hell is it?

The instruction manual for my new ink jet printer.

What, you can't get it running?

Oh no, it runs fine. I just thought you could print it faster and cheaper on your laser.

Craig everybody has a crazy friend, a friend who's a drunk, and a cheap friend. You fill my cheap friend niche.

PS I did print the file for him because he has helped me move everything heavy in my house. There's nothing like old friends who abuse each other. Ya gatta lov'em. :D

Thread Drift Mode ON!

Yeah, yeah, wrong forum, but if you want to see the perfect cheap drunk friend, watch the movie "Gunslinger's Revenge" Harvey Keitel, David Bowe in a very C grade western that is saved by the pacifist heros son and cheap drunk friend Joshua.

Nolan

Cheap friend, I don't drink!

Thread Drift Mode ON!

Yeah, yeah, wrong forum, but if you want to see the perfect cheap drunk friend, watch the movie "Gunslinger's Revenge"  Harvey Keitel, David Bowe in a very C grade western that is saved by the pacifist heros son and cheap drunk friend Joshua.

Nolan

Cheap friend, I don't drink!

The perfect drunk friend is Tara Reid because her clothes always fall off on their own.... sometimes even when she is sober.