Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dpmsystems

jros3e

Sorry, but isn't that a lot like the Sti's Recoil Master? I can't see getting a pattent on what I saw there, it seems too similiar to STI's product, which I use in my limited guns.

I haven't use this product dear friend,but i think that it use a magnetic system

under to the glock rail.When i shoot it i will let you know.

Here's another link to DPM: DPM - Glockuser There's a photo page on there.

The magnetic/mechanical thingy would never fit on my G17 with BrianH compensator but the straight Recoilmaster deal looks okay. $75.50 shipped in the USA and the money isn't going to *Brand S* which [for me] is a good thing.

I wouldn't have thought of it except that EG uses a Sprinco & Max uses a RecoilMaster. I had questions for the *Brand S* rep but [5 weeks now] he hasn't answered my email or called the ph# I wrote to him...

Edited by eric nielsen

Did you guys see the slide cover plate that made any Glock full auto. Talk about a Glock 18!!  Simply replacing the slide cover plate made it full auto. Wont ship here though, obviously, unless you've got a class 3.

I have shoot this product kevin.It isnt a fire selector.If you add the plate on the

glock you can fire only full auto.It is a factory cover plate with a patent

the same like the fssg selector but it hasnt the selector button.If you want more info send me a pm.

Did you guys see the slide cover plate that made any Glock full auto. Talk about a Glock 18!!  Simply replacing the slide cover plate made it full auto. Wont ship here though, obviously, unless you've got a class 3.

I have shoot this product kevin.It isnt a fire selector.If you add the plate on the

glock you can fire only full auto.It is a factory cover plate with a patent

the same like the fssg selector but it hasnt the selector button.If you want more info send me a pm.

PM being sent.