Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz shadow 2 Cajun concerting to sao

urmaker45

Question. So I have a cz shadow 2 and I’m shooting carry optics . It has a full Cajun pro package trigger job with race hammer . If I put in a armory craft flat face trigger is that going to be a issue where it has the Cajun trigger job with race hammer/ adjustable sear? I’ve been told I take the disconnect out then some say leave it in ? Trying to find out who has done this ? Wa wondering about the adjustable sear that’s in it if that makes a issue ? I really like a flat face trigger and since I’m shooting carry optics I don’t have to have the da

Uh.. carry optics requires Hammer guns to be decocked at the start. Are you going to cock the hammer?

sa. Install sa trigger. Should be no effect on your Cajun gear. 

Edited by eerw

24 minutes ago, eerw said:

Uh.. carry optics requires Hammer guns to be decocked at the start. Are you going to cock the hammer?

sa. Install sa trigger. Should be no effect on your Cajun gear. 

Well scratch that then lol . I’m new to carry optics I assumed you didn’t have to decock on c/o only in production. Guess that’s why you don’t see any s/a in cz shadow 2 c/o. 

SAO would put you into open (I myself looked at exactly what you're thinking last summer)
I have a flag faced trigger on my M&P 9L and love it.

currently I don't think there i sany option out there that would allow a flat faced trigger on a shadow 2

that does not turn it into SAO  :(