Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy Screws Up

Walt S

Well I'm on my way, or so I though. :( Practice every day, speed loading looking good, accuracy getting better. LET THE GAMES BEGIN as I'm going to kick Jerry V's butt (or that's the short term goal). First stage at TRI-COUNTY, did very good. Second stage, DQed. :o Shoot up one side of the course, picked up a wagon in the weak hand and started shooting back the other side. Instead of backing up, keeping my shoulders square to the 180, I walked straight back taking the targets as I came to them. The second target I shoot at 185/190 degrees from the line (I'M OUT, PUT THE GUN IN THE CAR, AND WATCHED OTHERS THE REST OF THE DAY. Did I feel bad, NOOOOO I made a MISTAKE that I learned from. I found out later that day that at least two others DQed the same way. NOT AN EXCUSE, but a learning level. P.S. I know Paul, the RO felt bad about having to DQ me, BUT HE DID HIS JOB as I would hope. He kept the the sport SAFE and I learned a lesson.

Walt,

It's just like ponies-there are those that are foundered and those that are "gonna".

There's those shooters that have DQ'd and those that are "gonna".

No one wants to but it happens.

You got yours out of the way.

Dave

Edited by Airedale

Sorry to hear that walt !!!! :angry:

Get back on the horse and Ride that dude......we all do some thing that is not the best in the world to do.....Some get caught at a match....Some do it at practice and have to catch it themselves....(That is the tricky part, catching it)

Go get em....Jerry look out.... Walt is coming!!!!!!

HOP

"I'm going to kick Jerry V's butt "

OTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wake up Walt ...... Your Dreaming ......... Time to come back to Reality :P

I actually think you DQ'ed on purposed ..... the pressure was just way too much to handle :D

Next time try not to bail out so early :rolleyes:

.. now go out to the garage and practice some more ...... you'll need it ;)

----- Jerry

I'm going to kick Jerry V's butt.

:lol::lol: WELL I DID KICK HIS BUTT today at the Dundee shoot. :P Unfortunately I did it with my boot, not my shooting. HE GOT ME AGAIN. Feel like I'm improving all the time, but have a ways to go before being compettive. Another fun, educational day with alot of nice people. :D