Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TSO thumb rest - any leads?

Degs

Hello everyone. I am currently shooting a standard TS in limited minor right now. I am looking for a factory TSO thumb rest that I can mount to it. I have a 40 s&w TSO on order, so I want to have my TS set up like the tso. That way once I transition I'll already be used to drawing and what not with the tso. I have shot the tso and don't mind the factory rest ( I know most of you change it out) and I already have a RHT holster molded for the factory rest. The only place I found that carried it is the CZ USA shop but they are out of stock. Do any of you guys have any leads? 

Thanks 

I have a TSO on the way from a Gunbroker auction that will have a thumbrest on it.  I don't shoot with a thumbrest on my TS so I likely won't on the TSO.  I'll hit you up when the gun gets here and if you are still looking we can maybe work something out.

4 hours ago, aandabooks said:

I have a TSO on the way from a Gunbroker auction that will have a thumbrest on it.  I don't shoot with a thumbrest on my TS so I likely won't on the TSO.  I'll hit you up when the gun gets here and if you are still looking we can maybe work something out.

That would be awesome thank you