Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell him Hopalong said HI.....And he needs to go shoot the Missouri Fall Classic....going to be some good wheel gunners there.

HOP

and Fomiester......Get the Maffia out and go over to MO....bring Mrs Airedale and Dave can come too !!! :D

Matt.....congrats on the 92% !!!!

Edited by hopalong

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hop,

Good to see you at Area 5, even though we didn't get too talk much. Sorry I haven't been as frequent here at the Enosverse, but they keep me hopping (pun intended) over on the GV where I moderate. I will be checking in more often now that things are up and running there, and now that the season is winding down. As for Cameron and Jake...well what can I say? They were abused children. I am not forsaking wheelgunning entirely, just trying another division next spring to try and get more proficient with the semi-autos. I ordered a Bedell Spitfire (the horror...gasp!!!), and will shoot it and even give singlestack a go. I was a bit dissappointed that Points Series didn't get as many entries. Not too interesting when you are the only one in your class. I think I just broke into "B", so at least I have Timberlake and Jawor to contend with now...but they didn't enter this year. Maybe they will enter next year...that would spice things up a bit...we'll see. As for the Missouri Classic, I'll have to look at the schedule. I'm a little "majored out" right now, but who knows? ;)

Later,

Jeff