Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Safariland Backpack

oddjob

• 2 weeks later...

I have one and really like it, it’s my first backpack style range bag and it’s way more organized than a standard range bag. I like having everything in a specific area and not needing to search through big compartments looking for something. The only downside is the area that holds the ammo is not as rigid as I would have liked.

17 minutes ago, mveto said:

I have one and really like it, it’s my first backpack style range bag and it’s way more organized than a standard range bag. I like having everything in a specific area and not needing to search through big compartments looking for something. The only downside is the area that holds the ammo is not as rigid as I would have liked.

Other than that it looks promising.  I bet you could reinforce the bottom compartment like ced/daa does (looks like they use some heavy corrugated plastic formed into a hoop) i think one of the earlier style backpack style bags I had used a u shaped piece of plastic to make it more rigid (maybe that was an old style ced (can't remember.)  Thanks for sharing your impressions.