Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tooth and Nail 20 rd drum

xpd54

I got mine Saturday.  I have a Typhoon Defense F12, a similar style to the RIA.  I did have to relieve about 1/16 of an inch from the mag catch slot on the magazine body.  After that it has run great for the hundred rounds I put through it on Sunday.  

Hope this helps.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2019 at 7:02 PM, xpd54 said:

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered one for my 1919. I’ll update this when I run some rounds through it. Hoping it works well. 

I picked up a ProMag 20 round drum for my MKA1919 Match and it runs fine. I had to tune it a little, but after, ran like a champ. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 8:42 AM, citadel92 said:

I got mine Saturday.  I have a Typhoon Defense F12, a similar style to the RIA.  I did have to relieve about 1/16 of an inch from the mag catch slot on the magazine body.  After that it has run great for the hundred rounds I put through it on Sunday.  

Hope this helps.  

Can you show me where to make the relieve on the magazine I have a typhoon f12 also and just ordered the drum mag

So far I've not done anything to it but shoot it.  It has seemed as reliable as the 10 rd sticks I have.  Put 45 rounds through the T&N 20 rd drum, 2-10 rd panzers and 1-5 rd factory with no issues 3 days ago.  Have been modifying with a Taccom Buffer Tube, Buffer & Flat Wire Spring.  It took about 100 rounds before everything seemed to settle down.  Have a case of 3 1/4 dram shot loads to put through them.

• 1 year later...