Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 vs P320 FS with X5 module

cdholmes

I have the opportunity to purchase a X5 with 5 21rd mags and BOSS holster for $750, or a P320 full size with RMR, X5 grip module and trigger installed, with 6 21 rd mags for $850.  Which would you go with?  Any problems running the FS with X5 parts in Carry Optics?  Would probably end up purchasing the Romeo 1 for the X5.  Thanks for the help.

Guns aren’t that different. I wouldn’t want an RMR for competition use personally so I would go with the x5 and buy dot of choice.

I have an X5 set up for competition and a 320 with X5 grip and trigger set up for duty carry. They are not very different at all. Currently using 6moa Romeo 1 on both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, kujo929 said:

Guns aren’t that different. I wouldn’t want an RMR for competition use personally so I would go with the x5 and buy dot of choice.

I have an X5 set up for competition and a 320 with X5 grip and trigger set up for duty carry. They are not very different at all. Currently using 6moa Romeo 1 on both of them.

Why no RMR?  Window size?  Glass clarity?

1 hour ago, kujo929 said:

Ya mostly size. I’ve used them on carry guns. Just not my preference on a competitive gun. Don’t like pulling them off to mess with battery either.

Any difference you’ve seen between the X5 and FS with the X5 grip module?

RMR window is very small and not "competition" use friendly. I'd go with the X5 for the bull barrel, most of the other components are identical minus the preference of the 90* flat trigger or the curved. If you prefer the Standard Full-size Grip module you can order one for $40 from Sig.