Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nemo(nelson Colon) And Boys In F.s.

hopalong

I think he is a little old for the Junior section, but there he is in all his NEMO self!!!

Good to see good kids like Nelson Jr, and Fransisco get the limelight.

Captian Nemo should be very proud of them two, I am for him that is for sure.

Hopalong

Hop’s right, I’m a year over the junior cutoff age. ;)

As has been the tradition during my 8-year membership, it seems I’m the last to receive the Front Sight, thus I still haven’t seen it. However, two friends called me as soon as they got the magazine to tell me about the Nel & Fran been under the junior’s spotlight. I just can’t wait to see it and I haven’t told the boys to keep it a surprise! I believe it will be great motivation for them to see they’ve been published.

Now about pride… I’m not really sure pride begins to describe how I feel about these two guys. Yeah, yeah, I know… Another dad that loves his kids. Well, yes, very much thank you. :wub: But they do make me very proud! Not just because they’ve decided they want to share my passion for shooting but because they are very nice young gentlemen. They are smart, respectful, loving and fun to be with.

loscoln3ye.th.jpg

One of the reasons our team name is "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is because that's the last movie appearance of my favorite fiction character (Capt. Nemo), but mostly it's because that's what I try to raise my boys to be.

I’m sure you guys and gals would like them if you get to know them. Rhino and Hop do.

“Papi” Out

An e-mail from a friend:

Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 12:17 PM

To: Nelson Colón

Subject: The League Is Famous!

Nelson, Dude!

I saw you and the boys in Front Sight! Very cool!